01 March, 2010

Let's go home Janey!

We had two feet of snow on Friday. Yes, that's right....2 FEET!
Did you ever try to walk in 2 feet of snow, made even deeper when the wind is blowing and the white, powdery snow is drifting all over? Did I ever tell you how much I despise winter?

So, here is a modern day
as my dog Janey loves anything cold and I like everything warm...much, much warmer:

So, I tried to keep up with her while on our winter walk and she quickly outdistanced me, even though I was running hard to catch up...there is no traction in this slippery stuff!

"WAIT UP JANEY!"Janey is a 7-year old Bernese Mountain Dog and being a Swiss breed, this is her element, her favorite conditions and she becomes like a puppy, all over again. "Snowflakes smell so delicious!" she says, "let's play!"

PLAY???? It's FREEZING!

"Okay, Okay you grumpy slowpoke...we can go home now."

Where oh where is SPRING??????

Ralph

No comments: