09 December, 2018

Mohhareb Ezzain

Mohhareb Ezzain is a stallion, born in 2011, sired by NK Qaswarah and out of Ajmal Ibtihaj (Adnan x Alijamila).  I met him when he was two years old and already, he possessed a high level of elegance, like a beautiful neck, well-set on his body, which met the head at a perfect angle, forming one of the finest mitbahs that I have ever seen. His head is short, wide and very clean, with no heaviness. While gracefully curvey in his proportions and smooth of body, he is not heavy, thick or even short in his proportions. He is a balanced horse. He has sired quite a few horses, out of the finest young mares at Ezzain, like Alamirah, Dorrah, Mardeiah and Bahilla. His son Nimran (out of Nafeisah Ezzain) owned by Ghazi Al Taher has been a successful show colt. One of  the most endearing things about Mohhareb is his personality. He is a very sweet horse, who loves human attention. As you approach his stall, he will stick out his tongue and ask you to caress it. The first time he did this, I was not so sure of what he wanted me to do. The look on his face was priceless. When I finally figured out what he was asking me to do, he was thrilled. I laughed so hard. I'll never forget him, no matter where I go in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment