24 November, 2022

Season of Gratitude

There are many people who have no idea of the impact they make in another person's life, specifically mine, within the context of this blog. We have never met or even, heard each other's speaking voice, live thousands of miles from each other, speak in different languages, shaped by uniquely different cultures and yet, through the Arabian horse, we are more similar than we are different. While I am reminded to count my blessings during this celebratory season, I am overwhelmed when I stop to consider the many people, who through their generosity, enable this blog to continue,  post after post after post. Where would I be without any of the photographers, the "visual storytellers" of our breed, who allow me to post their pictures and to the people behind Arabian Essence TV and Arabian Insider for their coverage of the most compelling Arabian horse events? Bloggers like Edouard Al-Dahdah and Rania Elsayed who are deeply passionate people, my friend Joe Ferriss, whose deep insight comes from a lifetime of study and personal observation or Arlene Magid Williams, who has built a successful business helping people to better understand their horses and the breed! Also, Al Khamsa and All Breed Pedigree for their online indexes and of course, to the authors of the many books and magazine articles that I have read and been inspired by, over the course of my lifetime. You have made such an impact on my life! And finally, I am so grateful for you dear readers, because without you, there would not be a compelling reason for a blog. You have no idea of the crucial role you have here, within the context of this blog. I hope that each post will help you to realize the awe and wonder of this breed and thereby, solidify the common ground we share, all for the love of an Arabian horse. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so true Ralph!
    You brighten my life too.
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete