24 November, 2023

Tameri Nashuan Nawaal

Tameri Nashuan Nawaal is this stallion's name and finding his picture was not only a surprise but a highlight of my day, as I stood in line, waiting to pay for my purchases. No, I'm not shopping for the holidays but rather,  shopping for an item I should have purchased weeks ago, before Black Friday and now, my procrastination has placed me here, within humanity's strong need to find a red hot deal. Ugh.

I'm not bashful to say that while I love horses of any color, chestnut colored horses are a delight to my eyes.  I know that in the past, I have read articles that explained how a grey coat color enhances breed type and that's true but chestnuts are remarkably sensitive horses. You never forget them and they, will never forget you. So, as I scrolled past photo after photo, suddenly, there he was, a vision in red, looking right at me. I couldn't be more grateful for the Al Khamsa Arabian breeders group and to Al Majidah Arabians, the stallion's owner, for sharing their red-haired beauty's photo. Oh my.

I quickly tapped the link above his photo, which took me to allbreedpedigree.com  and was surprised to find the mare, Miriyah Alida, an Alidaar daughter out of Monisa Halima, bred by the Poth's and purchased by Christine Krumm of Tameri Arabians from Rosi Kolster. Miriyah Alida is the dam of Amun Re by Maysoun, who in turn is the sire of Tameri Malikah (x Monah Halima by Al Kidir), the dam of Tameri Nile Matani (by Ansata Nile Echo), the sire of Tameri Nashuan Nawaal.

Tameri Nawaal, also bred by Christine Krumm, is a daughter of Nima Abadi, a full sister to Authentic Ibn Nawaal, the popular stallion who was bred by Rosi Kolster, went to Al Waab for a while and was imported to America. Through Tameri Nawaal and Amun Re, the genetic influence of Maysoun is doubled (18.625%), while through Monah Halima and Tameri Nawaal, the genetic influence of Al Kidir is 31.25%. WOWOWOWOW! 

There is so much more to say about this lovely Dahman stallion, for example, the many lines to Moniet el Nefous, a chestnut colored mare but my turn to pay is coming up and well, after navigating through this crowded store, I don't  want to lose my spot and the opportunity to escape the stale air and return to the warm sunshine outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment