22 November, 2023

Thank You


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, our national day of gratitude. While I am reminded to count my blessings during this celebratory season, I am overwhelmed when I stop to consider the many people, who through their generosity, enable this blog to continue,  post after post after post. Where would I be without any of the photographers, the "visual storytellers" of our breed, who allow me to post their photos and to the people behind Arabian Essence TV and Arabian Insider for their coverage of the most compelling Arabian horse events? Podcasts like We Love Arabian Horses and Arabian Insider News help me to broaden my understanding of the horse and his impact upon our world.  Beloved magazine publisher Samantha Mattocks and bloggers like Edouard Al-Dahdah and Rania Elsayed are all deeply passionate people who inspire me and encourage me to keep going, my friend Joe Ferriss, whose deep insight comes from a lifetime of study and personal observation or Arlene Magid Williams, who has built a successful business helping people to better understand their horses and the breed! This year, I discovered Julie Koch, who allows us to relive our Arabian Horse history through many of the photos she shares each day. Also, Al Khamsa and All Breed Pedigree for their online indexes and of course, to the authors of the many books and magazine articles that I have read and been inspired by, over the course of my lifetime. You have made such an impact on my life! And finally, I am so grateful for you dear readers, because without you, there would not be a compelling reason for a blog. You have no idea of the crucial role you have here, within the context of this blog. I hope that each post will help you to realize the awe and wonder for this breed and thereby, solidify the common ground we share, all for the love of an Arabian horse. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much - and also for all that YOU bring to us! Happy Thanksgiving! xx

    ReplyDelete